If you are suffering from a recent injury or a serious disability, our home health care in Fredericksburg, Virginia, will be your dedicated support through it all.
Absolute Home Healthcare Inc. will provide you with therapies and treatments for both minor health issues and crucial conditions. It is our job to keep you and your health guarded by providing services through these professionals:
- Skilled Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Home Health Attendant
Here are some additional ways we can assist:
- Safety Home Assessments – prior to discharge, if help is needed, we can determine DME items needed
- Order DME Items – Hospital Beds, Oxygen, Wheelchairs, Walkers, BSC, Apnea Monitors, etc.
- Observation and Assessment
- Disease-Specific Care and Teaching – With Non-Compliant Patients or A Newly Diagnosed Illness
- Medication Management
- Administration of Medication, Injections, and IV Infusions
- Tube Feedings – Patient and Family Instruction
- Foley Catheter Insertion and Management – Instruction in Self Catheterization
- Wound and Ostomy Care and Instruction
- Rehabilitative Nursing
- Gait/Stair Training, Strengthening, Individualized Home Exercise Program
- Pain Management – Chronic and Acute Pain, Pre/Post-Operative Pain
- Cognition/Problem Solving, Positioning Techniques, Vision, and Perception Assistance
- Swallowing, Feeding-Diet Modification, Speaking/Language, Voice/Speech Production
- Behavior Modification and Medical Social Worker Assistance
- Certified Nursing Assistants – Assist with ADLs, Accompany Patient to Doctor Visits, Pharmacy and Grocery Shopping, Other Errands, and Household Chores
- Training Programs – CPR and First Aid (Daycare, Health Care Provider & Refresher Courses), Nurse Aide, Personal Care Aide, & Medication Aide Training Programs (32- & 70-Hour Courses)
We can provide services at a prearranged schedule or upon request. Our services at Absolute Home Healthcare Inc. are available to clients who live in Lorton, Virginia and the neighboring locations.
For clients who are interested to know more about our home health services, give us a call at 703-436-1735 for an assessment or consultation.